You will be treated with respect and as partner in your care. Being a partner means you have responsibilities too.
We would ask that you:
- Let us know if you intend to cancel an appointment or are running late.
- Treat the staff with courtesy and respect, especially as the staff may have to ask some personal questions to help us to provide you with the best service.
- Inform practice staff of any changes in your circumstances such as change of name, address or telephone number – if your telephone number is ex-directory, this will be respected.
- Ensure our patients have 24 hour access to medical advice.
- Aim for you to have access to a qualified medical professional within 48 hours of your initial contact during surgery hours, or in urgent cases, the same day.
- Work in partnership with you to achieve the best medical care possible.
- Involve you and listen to your opinions and views in all respects of your medical care.